Monday, February 14, 2022

Samantha Silva sakura swingle necklace

After my accidentally successful last order from the Samantha Thavasa webshop with the Samantha Vega glitter flutter purse, I felt a lot more confident going forward with a more purposeful order! And the timing was just right for Valentines Day 💕

Samantha Silva sakura swingle necklace in pink gold
SAKURA swingleネックレス (40cm SILVER PGメッキ)

I had signed up for Samantha Thavasa/Vega email newsletter and ended up on the Samantha Silva site after clicking on a promotion! So...I didn't already know about this necklace but seeing the stock photos definitely convinced me. Plus, I also really like the "swingle" feature. The Samantha Silva heart shape necklace I bought back in 2019 from the Samantha Thavasa store in Shibuya 109 also has the quivering gem and it's one of things I like best about it!


The box for this necklace is a bit cheaper feeling compared to the box of the last one that I had purchased in store, but tbh while I do often keep boxes for my jewelry, I don't really actually use them that much so I'm not really going to take that largely into account. The box served its purpose and the necklace was nice and secure in there!


It doesn't quite make sense to do any coordinate photos with the necklace for the purposes of this post because at that distance, you can't even really see it, but because it's petite, it matches with pretty much anything with a gold/rose gold metallic or warm tones. So it's not going to make a huge difference for blogging variety but I'm going to love to wear it in person and see it in the mirror. It's perfect for the upcoming spring season :)


Happy Valentines Day! I loved last year's red heart dress post and pink outfits post that didn't get very much traffic, so if you're here around the holiday and haven't seen it, please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment