Thursday, February 10, 2022

Samantha Vega (online limited) glitter flutter mini and heart pouch

This purse "set" caught my eye while aimlessly browsing the Samantha Thavasa/Vega webshop back in November. I actually tried to purchase it back then and it seemed that foreign credit cards weren't an accepted form of payment. I randomly tried again the other week and now I have this purse, haha. 

Samantha Vega online limited heart pouch frill tote in pink
■オンライン限定■ハートポーチ付フリルトート
I love this shape of purse and have a medium size version of it in bordeaux. It's fairly simple but works and has a good size interior too. This one caught my eye because of the heart pouch + I liked the color and the glitter part of the material which made it feel just the right amount of extra. 

with Delyle Noir flare sleeve top, Liz Lisa monochrome flower skirt and Liz Lisa double ribbon clear heel sandals -

with Ank Rouge gingham off shoulder midi length OP and Liz Lisa lace up back sandals -

with Liz Lisa sweet confiture jumperskirt, Liz Lisa x Yui Kanno rose drop cardigan, Liz Lisa big ribbon beret and DreamV cross strap pumps -

with Michael Kors denim belted mini dress and DreamV cross strap pumps -

with EATME 2-way side lace up top and Delyle Noir floral fitted skirt and DreamV cross strap pumps -

with Cecil McBee ruffle maxi dress, Liz Lisa ribbon momonga cardigan and DreamV cross strap pumps -

with Delyle Noir large ruffle top, Delyle Noir watercolor floral flare skirt and Liz Lisa double ribbon clear heel sandals -

Honey Cinnamon fukubukuro OP, Rojita big ribbon headband and DreamvV cross strap pumps -

When the box arrived and I opened the package, I have to admit, I was slightly disappointed. The color is a LOT more lavender/purple and I don't really enjoy (mis)matching this type of lavender against pink dominant prints (which a lot of my remaining Liz Lisa items are). I like the purse in a general sense but unfortunately won't really utilize it with the types of items I was hoping to, and tbh I do already have a purse that's somewhat this color.
All that being said, there's no issues with the purse itself - it just doesn't fit in with my existing wardrobe where I thought it would. Expectation just not matching reality and that's definitely partially my fault for not checking the photos as well as I should have. I do plan to make the most of it and I do like the little heart pouch. Most of the outfits I put together here are for warmer weather, so hopefully I find a way to use it sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment