Saturday, February 19, 2022

EATME faux leather ring zip shorts

This is a solo purchase because I snagged these shorts during a short "guerilla sale" for half price. And to think that just a handful of hours earlier, I was considering purchasing them at full price *whew*. Sometimes patience pays off (although admittedly, sometimes "patience" means I miss an item entirely too haha). 

EATME ring zip shorts in black
リングジップショートパンツ
I was convinced about these shorts based on the shop staff photos. And then while I was doing my coordinate photos for the first three blog posts of the year, I realized I was missing a pair of (very) high waisted black shorts in my wardrobe. I have lots of skirts and I also now have a decent selection of blue denim but no good black shorts/pants! 


with EATME garter feather knit top and EATME single belt sabot shoes -

with EATME front lace combination zip top and EATME belted pumps -

with EATME bow tie knit top and EATME double strap pumps -

with Rmine decolette ribbob 2-way top, EATME ribbon choker and One Spo beret + EATME fukubukuro shaggy knit cardigan -

with EATME decolette sweat top -

with Aritzia Sunday Best Tuesday crop -

with EATME fukubukuro cropped peplum top and EATME back ribbon cap -

with EATME pearl button pin tack blouse and One Spo beret -
I feel like because of how the artificial light reflects off of the faux leather, these shorts can be a bit unflattering in some of the photos, but overall I'm quite pleased! The waist isn't too tight (which was something I was mildly worried about) but also isn't so loose that I would have to wear a belt to keep it in place. The only thing that I found a bit odd was the flare on the inside of the legs of the shorts. It's not that noticeable when worn but sits a bit awkwardly when laid flat. I'm super glad I was able to grab these during a sale. Faux leather doesn't last forever (especially when it has to crease so much when sitting) but for the sale price, I think these will definitely be worthwhile during their lifespan.

No comments:

Post a Comment