Wednesday, February 23, 2022

EATME cut out OP - Spring 2022

This was a pre-order item for spring 2022 that I hesitated for only a day or so before purchasing. This is another solo item blog post, but hopefully it won't be too boring, even though OPs can really only be styled a few different ways 😬

EATME cut out OP in grey
γ‚«γƒƒγƒˆγ‚’γ‚¦γƒˆγƒ―γƒ³γƒ”γƒΌγ‚Ή
Now that I can actually reasonably wear long sleeve items, there's so much more shopping to do! I'm still trying to get the hang of dressing for colder weather for longer than 7 days and being casual sometimes, but this instantly caught my eye. I love the wide collar and then small cut out as well as the buckle details. I decided to go with grey instead of black because the cut out was slightly less obvious and I thought the details stood out a little better in this color.


with EATME ribbon choker and EATME single belt sabot shoes -

with EATME back ribbon cap + Michael Kors manhattan purse -

with EATME belted pumps and Michael Kors star embellished nouveau hamilton -

with EATME belt sleeve hood jacket - 

with EATME fukubukuro belt sleeve coat -

with EATME fukubukuro shaggy knit cardigan and One Spo beret + Michael Kors manhattan purse -

with Aritzia Sunday Best cropped turtleneck -

with EATME garter feather knit top - 

The ribbon tie in the back was another thing that sold me on this dress. It's always been important to me to have a good fit and being able to tie it myself always really helps (especially when it's at the right part of the waist), but this dress actually fits really great even without it so it just adds a cute girly touch. The cut out has the potential to be a little weird but I honestly love it and the little side belt details at the waist. It does interfere with any kind of belt but because the fit is excellent, that doesn't bother me at all. I did mostly match it with black here but one of my favorite looks is actually with the fukubukuro coat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment