Sunday, May 24, 2020

Featured items - EATME

I only recently started purchasing EATME items, but I love the ones I have enough to want to do a dedicated week of features for a few!

My first major purchase from the brand - EATME off shoulder garter OP in khaki and pink. I got the khaki version first (which is really like a deep dark green whose color is hard to capture) and then later got the pink when it was on sale. I love that the details are present but not too obnoxious.
Unfortunately I don't have a huge variety of accessories to go with this side of my wardrobe yet, but I do especially love the off shoulder look with a beret and/or a choker!

This EATME Docking side lace-up OP in blue was purchased secondhand from @mintkistmet with a bit of a stain on it. It never washed out completely but I think it's pretty hard to see it from the pleats! I've always found the faux 2-piece design to be cute and I love the removable contrast collar and cuffs. I don't typically wear the dress without the collar/cuffs but I do think it's really nice that it's an option.
I love playing up the black color from the lace up sides by including black accessories with this dress.

Another dress that I couldn't resist buying 2 colors of - EATME sheer sleeve decollete OP in pink and mix. I really fell in love with this design and I think there's a version of this every year. Again, there's the faux 2-piece look but with additional contrast details like the sleeve and the pointy collar + removable garter pieces. I also really adore the inverted pleats.
Not unlike all of the other items, I love ramping up the black details with the same black accessories. I think these dresses are great for both spring/summer and fall/winter too - just switching out more seasonally appropriate outer and footwear pieces.

Yet again another set of doubles - EATME side lace up skirt in pink and mix. I had admired the longer version from winter but was super excited to see a shorter version that I think is more flattering on my height. The diagonal cut out (probably not the right term but the closest I can think of rn) I think is a bit odd but makes it really interesting for the otherwise simple silhouette.
I think these skirts are great for work and I really enjoy pairing different black tops and shoes with them.

Last but not least, this EATME faux leather zipper skirt in black was a big must-buy item for me from the last season. It's cute but not too try-hard edgy and I like the belt and simple design. I've also just generally come to trust the S size from this brand and I knew it would fit like I wanted.
Since the skirt is pretty simple, I think it can easily match with so many different tops in different seasons and occasions! I do especially like it with a crisp white blouse for contrast with black accessories.

Not unlike my habits with my favorite shoes, when I find a design I like, I learned to scoop it up when I can in any/all of the colors that I like. I think for EATME items, often the pink version of something is pretty different than the mix or tertiary color option and it feels different enough to warrant getting another item lol.
This brand is pretty different than Liz Lisa but I love it just as much. What do you think?




Featured item series
 Purses
 Shoes 
 EATME
 Accessories 

7 comments:

  1. love this a lot! do you already have a post about where/how to buy from eatme? is it the same process as getting liz lisa (that's not from tokyo otaku mode)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a post about it, but yes I purchase from Runway Channel with a very similar process to purchasing from the Liz Lisa JP store! I use my Tenso (or whatever forwarding service you prefer) address when signing up and then just ship there!

      Delete

  2. Hi Emiichan ^^
    I agree with you. If at the beginning I only saw Liz Lisa as I got older (it is probably that lol), I appreciate more and more the different styles including Eat Me. I just received this day a top and a skirt from this brand and the is beautiful! I think that wearing different brands that we like allows us to vary our contact details even more and it is a real pleasure to be able to mix styles !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so curious to know what you bought!

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry, I just saw your answer. I bought the same skirt you have: https://www.google.fr/search?q=%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3%83%89%E3%83%AC% E3% 83% BC% E3% 82% B9% E3% 82% A2% E3% 83% 83% E3% 83% 97% E3% 82% B9% E3% 82% AB% E3% 83% BC% E3% 83% 88 + eat + me & prmd = isvn & sxsrf = ALeKk010bkIb9J1pfCMSSR4wTly530q-4g: 1590913688209 & source = lnms & tbm = isch & sa = X & ved = 2ahUKEwjcwYOq19ABQQAA
      And this pretty top: https://oquerapp.goo.gl/aLdQP9vp3d734EBKA

      Delete