Monday, November 30, 2020

Ted Baker items in motion

This is another simple post showcasing some items together using photos and clips I captured when I was trying to film some Reels! This time it's the 6 dresses, 1 skirt and 1 jumpsuit I have from Ted Baker πŸ’š

Ted Baker Freeda twist neck skater dress 

Ted Baker Nanina neapolitan buckle detail dress

Ted Baker Daaino tie front jumpsuit

Ted Baker Blayyke peaches ruffle skirt with EATME dot tulle off shoulder top 

Ted Baker Bardot off shoulder peplum waist dress

Ted Baker Tilliai bluebell bodycon racerback dress

Ted Baker Bow detail peplum dress

Ted Baker Luuciee ruffle detail skater dress

So...I only just realized that I'm missing one of my Ted Baker dresses I had owned at the time (the Xylee skater dress) that I shot this *face palm*. It's not a big deal but just an odd mistake I made that I can't explain lol.

Sorry it's another filler post, but I'm mostly buying gifts these days for the holiday season and don't feel like I can properly review them (because they need to stay new!) πŸ’• I hope to have a gift giving post coming up soon next month though. 
Check out more of my Reels on Instagram here!

4 comments:

  1. this may be a filler post but I love seeing the clothes in motion though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it's still a little bit useful.

      Delete
  2. This dresses are so cute and look great on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how the items fit from this brand :)

      Delete