Edit: 4/25/2014Please note: The site has changed as of 4/1/2014.
NEW! How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life video and photo tutorial here!Edit: 4/8/2014
I've had this posted on my YouTube and Tumblr for awhile but forgot to make a post for it here!
How to order from Liz Lisa (and Tokyo Kawaii Life) using Tenso.com as a forwarding service broken down step-by-step for first time buyers in English
The basics -
1. Register with Tenso.com and receive a Tenso address
2. Register with Tokyo Kawaii Life/Liz Lisa using your Tenso address
3. Shop with any or all of the VENT stores -- Liz Lisa, Juge Etta, Tralala and Liz Lisa Doll
4. Checkout with your credit card and ship to your Tenso address
5. Tenso will receive the package
6. You pay Tenso for EMS shipping (based on the weight of your items) + service fee (based on your item subtotal)
7. Tenso will ship your items to you
Liz Lisa Online Shop - http://tokyokawaiilife.jp
Tenso - https://www.tenso.com/en/login/
This video is specifically for ordering from Liz Lisa/Tokyo Kawaii Life, but you can use Tenso to order from any store that will not ship to you internationally (such as Ank Rouge). Simply use your Tenso address as your mailing address and the process is very much the same.
I tried my best with this video tutorial, and I hope it will be of use to someone! It is a little wordy, but to avoid any confusion, I thought it best to just explain even some of the most common sense steps. I'll do my best to answer any questions you have ♡
**I should have mentioned that Tenso charges the service fee based on the monetary value of your items. The EMS shipping fee is determined by the weight of your items and the shipping supplies. You will not always pay 1990yen to use their service which was the example in the video. If you know how much your items will weigh (as far as I know, Liz Lisa does not list item weight), Tenso has a cost calculator at the bottom of their main site**