Sunday, June 26, 2022

EATME belt design OP, chunky heel pumps & lace socks

My personal shopping ban until summer sales did not last very long after all...but I did make a silent exception for these shoes and this dress which I had specific time-sensitive occasion in mind for, so...that's my excuse!

EATME Belt design OP in beige
ベルトデザインワンピース
This is the kind of dress I come to EATME for. It's a somewhat simple and cute silhouette but has the belt neckline details that make it special plus the tulle puff sleeves for that extra oomph. I like all of the color options (black, beige and mix) but beige stood out the most to me and seemed particular to this season so that was my first choice! It does feel a little more neutral (not quite so "gothic") but can easily be accessorized so that the vibe can fit the occasion.

with EATME belted pumps -

with EATME fukubukuro cardigan and EATME belted pumps -

with EATME cross harness belt, OneSpo beret and EATME belted pumps -

with Mercury Duo compact faux leather jacket and EATME belted pumps -

with EATME faux leather cross belt and EATME belted pumps -

with DreamV cross strap pumps and Michael Kors manhattan purse -
I wore this dress to USJ during our weekend road trip as I intended and it was very pleasant for the spring-summer transition weather even though I felt sick the majority of the time. It did rain in the afternoon but the temperatures didn't drop much, so I was able just layer on my jacket with the hood and keep going.
I think it was well worth getting this dress at the time that I did even though I didn't get to take as many pictures in it as I would have preferred. I think the color and weight of the material is going to be great for the upcoming summer and I'm really looking forward to the next time I wear it!

EATME Chunky heel pumps in lavender
チャンキーヒールパンプス
The impetus for the order. Fell in love with these when I saw them in the pre-order, especially paired with the maid land print long dress (stock photo above). I don't already have a shoe in this color and I absolutely adore the chunky glitter heel. While black would definitely be more practical, I feel like I have enough pairs of that for now, so I didn't hesitate to go for lavender which I figure I could match with black clothes anyway if I wanted to.


with EATME front lace up tight OP + EATME fukubukuro cardigan - 

with EATME vintage flower print open shoulder OP and EATME cross faux leather belt -

with EATME garter feather knit top and EATME double belt short pants - 

with EATME choker design rib top, EATME waist double belt pleated skirt and Dr Martens heart purse -

with EATME side pleats cache coeur OP + Michael Kors manhattan purse -

with Liz Lisa Emma plumeria romper -

with Ted Baker Daaino color-block jumpsuit - 
These shoes have great height and a really nice shape. It does seem like the right shoe for this particular pair requires a little breaking in in the toe box area where the V cut is. It is uncomfortable for now but I'm sure it will be more flexible after a few wears (and bandaids). The color is a very nice grey lavender in real life and it can almost serve as a neutral imo.

EATME lace socks
レースソックス
Threw these in the cart just to get the additional 10% off. Basically the order was cheaper with this additional small item in it than without it due to the compounding discount. I was in between these socks and a hair bow...and I have a decent number of both but since the socks were cheaper, I thought I'd give them a try first.



with EATME side pleats cache coeur OP and EATME belted pumps -
I do feel like I have to be a bit careful with these socks because of all of the lace, but when I do want a little more texture, these will definitely fit the bill. I'm not completely sure about their longevity and I probably won't get another pair any time soon, but they were a good small buy to try out for this!

The two main items from this order (the OP and shoes) were definitely already getting use before I was able to even get all the photos for this post and I know I will continue to wear them more and more. Especially with the hotter months coming up, I'm looking forward to wearing all of my short sleeve stuff (despite not looking forward to the humidity).  

No comments:

Post a Comment