Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Laurie Fleming Jewellery Asrai Garden Ring - Magnolia branch & Lilac

Previous related Laurie Fleming Jewellery posts:

I've posted about Laurie Fleming Jewellery a couple times before and I'm excited to have another new piece to blog about! As a quick refresher (or if you haven't seen my previous post), Laurie Fleming offers completely custom/made-to-order rings including unique "Asrai Garden Rings" using a variety of hand-carved fleurs chosen by the customer in 14k yellow, white and rose gold (18k or platinum also by request!). A complete list of the different components can be found here.

Laurie hosted her annual Black & Gold sale near the end of the year - 25% off (almost) everything on her website - including the custom Asrai Garden Rings. I knew I wanted to get a second one as a middle finger ring (especially because sale) but had no idea what combination except that I wanted a little color! My husband ended up helping me pick the Magnolia Branch and Lilac combination on a Sleeping Petal Band! 
The stock/individual photos are in yellow gold but I went with 14k white gold again so it would match with the rest of my LF rings.

Laurie Fleming Jewellery's description of the Magnolia Branch
The ancient Magnolia in all her fragile beauty. In spring, they are one of the first flowers to bloom, opening their soft pink and white petals before they gently dance and float away in the breeze.
Laurie Fleming Jewellery's description of Lilac
In pretty pastel pink and purple hues, the tiny lilac flower’s lush scents are enough to bring any lucky passerby fond memories of early spring. The lilac is one of our favourites, with pale sapphires and tanzanite that can be clustered or sprinkled around your Asrai Garden to add hints of these sugar-coated fleurs.
Two 1.2mm pale lilac sapphires, two 1.2mm light pink sapphires, three 1mm light pink sapphires, and three 1mm tanzanites

I submitted my order on October 31 and it shipped via FEDEX to me on December 15 (which was within the expected window during a busy season and a completely custom piece). It somehow arrived the very next day on December 16!

Opening the box is the best part since there's an element of surprise with regards to what the ring will look like!

Do you see the magnolia branch with the little glittering bits of lilac?

I find it a little difficult to get a good picture of my own hand with the ring. The details and everything are so much prettier in real life, I swear! I can't stop staring down at my rings when I type :)



With all of the Laurie Fleming rings I own with my wintry theme nails: 
From left to right, base of finger towards the tip: White sapphire jasmine ring, Asrai Garden Ring with 1x peonies, 2x diamond dewdrops, 2x hidden fairies, white sapphire beacen ring, OEC sapphire Daphne ring, Aika ring, Asrai Garden Ring with 1x magnolia branch, 1x lilac
(Aika ring on my middle finger isn't meant to be a midi/knuckle ring but it's pretty small and I didn't want to stack more on my ring finger lol.)

Even though these posts aren't super popular with my regular audience, I love that these Asrai Garden Rings are all unique and to see tons of different examples as a customer so I wanted to create a searchable post! Since there's so many possible combinations, it's hard for the designer to showcase everything herself and I just wanted to spread some love. If you've randomly found this post by googling for this type of ring, I hope you get one! Let me know if you have any questions about my specific rings!πŸ’•

Other Laurie Fleming Jewellery ring posts:

7 comments:

  1. I found your blog after stumbling upon Laurie's jewelry and I was trying to decide if I should get rings, too. I now have two (tanzanite jasmine and an Asrai garden ring with roses and buttercups). I love them both and want even more now! lol your blog posts were super helpful when I was deciding. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I've been eyeing a tanzanite jasmine so hard! Maybe during next year's sale...(If I don't get another garden ring lol).
      I really wish all my fingers were the same size so I could wear rings more interchangeably!

      Delete
    2. I got it in rose gold and I love it so much I wear it everyday! Now I've been eyeing an Aika to stack with it....(but also another garden ring would be cool lol)
      I feel the same about my fingers too haha

      Delete
    3. I love love stacking with my Aika!
      I really want to get rings in other metals (yellow/rose gold) but I feel like I'm already too far down the white gold rabbit hole! I have to get more comfortable with the idea of mixing metals lol.

      Delete
    4. I usually only go with white gold too but I thought the rose gold would compliment the topaz and I'm glad I did ...I wear my white gold Asrai Garden ring and jasmine on the other so I'm not sure if that counts as mixing metals but haha

      Delete
  2. wow! truly a beautiful set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm having a hard time not ordering more, haha.

      Delete