Monday, May 16, 2016

Liz Lisa doubles - So nice, I had to buy it twice

Do you ever have a piece that you love so much that you purchase it in more than one color? I have several lol. Sometimes you just can't decide between two (or more) great options, so why not buy both?

Here's a quick look at the Liz Lisa items that I purchased in more than one color!
(Click the links below the photos for more info about the items as available.)
Liz Lisa x My Melody 2nd collab OP in pink and white

Liz Lisa x My Melody 4th collab floral OP in blue and pink

Liz Lisa x My Melody 6th collab sweets OP in white and pink

Liz Lisa x My Melody x Little Twin Stars (7th collab) angel OP in deep pink and white

Liz Lisa x My Melody 9th collab cherry OP in pink and white

Liz Lisa flower dot OP in white and pink

Liz Lisa floral chiffon sukapan in pink and white

Liz Lisa Web & EST limited pom pom pumps in pink and white

Liz Lisa knot wedge sandals in yellow and pink

Liz Lisa heart suede pumps in pink and red

Liz Lisa flower wedge pumps in camel and ivory

Liz Lisa 3D flower pumps in white and yellow

Liz Lisa 3-way lace up bag and Liz Lisa ribbon pumps in navy, blue and pink

Most of my clothes doubles are the Liz Lisa x My Melody collab OPs which usually sell out so quickly and are fabulous in every color option they release. I'm partial to the short sleeve OPs myself, so I did my best to get my hands on them when I could. Due to their popularity, there's no time to hesitate when trying to decide between the color options online during the release so I figure it's always safest to get both if possible. For most of the rest of these other doubles, I usually get one item and then if I really like it and another color I don't mind makes it to a sale, I swoop lol.
I really love having lots of different options for footwear, and once you find a great pair, you probably want to wear it all the time. I love the design of so many pairs of Liz Lisa shoes which I often find comfortable but still stylish and of course, easy to pair with Liz Lisa clothes due to the color options. The best part is that they so easily match with non-Liz Lisa or even non-Jfashion outfits as well and still maintain a small element of cute! They're really a pain to ship internationally due to their weight, but oh so worth it.

Sorry for the simple photo post, but I've been a bit busy and haven't had much time during the daylight hours to take the photos I want to for certain other posts. Plus I'm still trying to deal with my laptop quitting on me :| Hopefully it's still a bit fun to see! I personally love these pieces (hence buying more than one!) so this was fun for me to put together.

[Want to see more of my Liz Lisa wardrobe? Check out my Liz Lisa Wardrobe Master Post ♡]
http://emiiichan.blogspot.com/p/contact.html

6 comments:

  1. Lmao, almost everything is either pink or white :p I think if you like something it's better to buy it in two colours than something else you might only like half as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol there's plenty of both hits and misses but when I like an item, I usually can't resist getting it before it disappears forever!

      Delete
  2. I completly understand u had to buy them twice, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rarely have anything in doubles simply due to budget constraints. ToT If I do, it's usually shoes! 'Cause I agree - once you find a great pair of shoes, you always want to wear them!

    (The LL x My Melody 4th collab OPs are so gorgeous. The blue one is a dream dress for me. haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely aside from the special collab items which don't allow time for hesitation, I do typically wait for sales haha. It surely does get expensive to always pay full price!

      Delete