Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tokyo Kawaii Life order 15 - Liz Lisa Heart suede pumps in pink!

This was my last Liz Lisa order in 2014! And I mean, like, I ordered on Dec 31 lol. I find it so hard to resist end of season sales. Plus I was still feeling the Christmas high maybe? Wtf. It took awhile for this package to get to me because Tenso was busy processing other things, and I wanted to consolidate it with another order + I decided to ship with SAL. My package arrived at the post office in Japan on Jan 9 and was delivered to my house on Jan 15. So the shipping time with SAL wasn't horrible - just had to wait for Tenso actually. We were doing home renovations the weekend after I received this package so I haven't had a chance to take pictures and blog until now!

ハートスエードパンプス (142-9606-0)
Heart suede pumps in pink
I bought these pumps in red earlier this month when they went on sale for 40% off, and I was glad I did because they sold out in that color and pink shortly after. A couple weeks later, I saw the listing for these in the sale section at 57% off, but I didn't feel too bad because red and pink were both completely sold out and only green was left! When I just happened to check the sales section again, there was suddenly one pair available in pink in my size (besides the stock in green), and I knew I had to get it because I was getting a second chance lol. Plus, there was a coupon to get an additional 20% off and the exchange rate was still pretty good so no reason not to get them right?? I was really on the fence about whether to get these in red or pink to begin with, and now I have both (and got a pretty good deal on the pricing as well - I was able to snag both for less than the retail price of one pair)!
These are definitely more typical to Liz Lisa's typical aesthetic than the red and definitely easier to match. Part of the reason I convinced myself to go with red earlier is because I already have a pair of pink pumps from Liz Lisa that are basically the same color. However, the design is different! The other pair has a round toe and lace-up back heel and these are pointed and have the heart motif so that's why (besides the price) I still thought these would be a good choice to add to my wardrobe.
These are basically the same as the red pumps but easier to match with my Liz Lisa wardrobe I think lol. The good thing about Liz Lisa pinks is that they match with Liz Lisa pinks if that wasn't already apparent. This shoe is actually a slightly different shade of pink than the lace-up back pumps that I already had but I'm not sure if that has to do with the fact that those are well worn and over a year old or maybe just a slight seasonal difference. Either way, I really enjoy having pink shoes lol. These also work quite reasonably as a "neutral" color pump because the pink isn't so acid or in your face. Expect to see them in future outfits for sure!

Just some super quick coordinates -
  with Liz Lisa floral shirring OP

  with Liz Lisa floral cut out back top and lace sukapan
dunno why I'm looking so forlorn sitting on my trunk lol
  with Liz Lisa lace detail button down and floral jumper skirt

I didn't need another pair of pink pumps like this from Liz Lisa, but I'm still quite happy I bought them, especially at this price. With Tenso's new shipping options, the international shipping cost for a single pair of shoes really isn't that bad imo. Or maybe the cost for EMS before was just really "expensive" and in comparison, SAL seems great lol. In any case, I'm look forward to just casually reaching for these in the future and being able to pair them with almost anything on my Liz Lisa rack. They add just the right amount of cute to any outfit.  Sorry this post was kinda short but I feel like I already talked out the design of the shoe in my post about the red pair and didn't want to be too repetitive lol.
Also...I'm sure no one noticed that I skipped from TKL order 13 to this post which is 15, but there is a TKL order 14. I think I probably won't be able to take good pictures for that for awhile and didn't want to back up everything else (I have quite a few others drafts to finish and expecting a 3 or 4 more orders in the next few weeks!), so I'm skipping that for now lol. It's Liz Lisa lip gloss!  I'm horrible at make up/make up reviews though so it might take me awhile to think about how I want to write the post. Fair warning: it might end up being a weeny post :| OTL

As a small reminder (and I'm sure those of you who actually read my posts are tired of reading these blurbs, but I am constantly getting blamed for not warning people of this, so here I go again) - I am extremely uncomfortable with my personal photos being used for the profit of others especially without a simple source link. In general, I would prefer for my photos not to be reposted without my permission at all, but if you feel the extreme need to do so, I simply ask that you just include a simple link back to my original post. Regardless of whether I watermark every single photo, I do still own the copyright to these pictures and you finding them on Google Image does not mean I do not own them anymore?? (There has been some confusion on that front apparently. And to be clear, Google does even warn you when you click on a photo that the image may be subject to copyright, and Google does not sever the photos from their original pages, so it's easy to find their source if you choose.) I do not blog and post these photos so that others can sell their products that are not associated with me in the slightest. And the response I get when I just ask for my photos to be sourced really discourages me from sharing and continuing to blog. I mean this in the least aggressive way possible, but I'm not just going to throw 80 smiley emojis in this to "soften the tone" because I am serious, and I honestly feel like you should be able to read a paragraph like this without emoticons and not be offended by its message.

12 comments:

  1. I really like these shoes... oh wait - I have them too XD lol. They're a really great pair of shoes though, is it just me or do they seem a bit lower than usual for Liz Lisa heels? Idk, thoughts... The colour on these is nice... it seems like... a dustier pink than usual which I think is what makes them more versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think sometimes the pumps are? I've seen some that are lower though maybe. I can't even tell lol. Maybe half an inch. I actually think they're a little more purpley? This past fall/winter season's pink was a little different anyway I think? Just slightly.

      Delete
  2. The dusty pink colour omg! I can see this working for a lot of work outfits because the colour is so muted and seems more 'grown up' than the usual pale pastel pink that Liz Lisa normally uses for shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'm really looking forward to the versatility :)

      Delete
  3. The shoes are really pretty *^* I already liked your other post with the red ones but the pink ones are even cuter ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think so too. I like both but the pink ones are more cutesy I think? I'm happy I was able to get both :)

      Delete
  4. very cute! i also tried this pair on in the shop but i didn't get them as i already bought 2 pairs already!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! This work is really satisfactory for us. Thanks
    suede pumps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi are you selling the "Liz Lisa lace detail button down and floral jumper skirt"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are two different pieces. I still have the top but it's not in saleable condition and the floral jumper skirt has been sold, sorry.

      Delete
  7. Ok no worries thanks for your reply.
    May I ask do you sell on ebay?

    ReplyDelete