Saturday, May 14, 2022

Axes Femme stretch knee high boots

I've been signed up for Axes Femme webshop emails for several years but haven't ordered in a long while. They were even going to my spam folder at some point, but I was on the lookout for Golden Week deals, and clicked through to see what they would have to offer!

Axes Femme stretch knee high boots in beige
ストレッチニーハイブーツ
I really liked the neutral look of these boots - not too much fuss but just enough cute details in the small frill at the top and lace up detail as well. I've really become a fan of boots for the seasons that are cold enough for them because they're often super comfy and really easy to walk and stand in. Finding these in the outlet in my preferred color and size felt so lucky!

with Liz Lisa ribbon tie blouse and Liz Lisa winding wind pleated skirt -

with Liz Lisa floral cami OP and Liz Lisa bijou & pearl button cardigan -

with Aritzia Sunday Best Tuesday crop and Olive mini skirt + Uniqlo cropped cardigan -

with Liz Lisa floral ribbon OP -

with Liz Lisa bow tie blouse, Liz Lisa sweet latte cardigan and Liz Lisa Charlotte print skirt -

The heel with the platform at the front makes the boots feel almost completely flat and there's plenty of room at the toe box which makes them quite comfortable. The shaft of the boot is quite slim and even the very top circumference is a bit tighter than I was expecting, but it will definitely stay up! The color is very neutral and I think a great color for autumn. The OTK length/height is quite good for my height - not too overwhelming but definitely past the knee.

I don't think I'll be wearing these boots over the next several months, but at the price I was able to get them at, I think it was a worthwhile purchase ahead of next autumn! There's a good amount of clothing that will easily match with it and a good alternative to my Liz Lisa music note boots which are a slightly awkward length. Just have to make it through summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment