Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Japanese fashion Fukubukuro 2022

 Here is a small sample of the fukubukuro / lucky packs that I was interested in that were offered by Japanese brands for 2022 (sold Jan 1, 2022). This isn't as robust of a post as I usually put together, but it's mainly to be used for reference in later years when it's sometimes harder to find content reveals 11 months later.

- Ank Rouge 2022 Happy Bag
information release: October 21
price: 16,500yen tax in
items: outer (cropped coat), pullover OP with removable collar, blouse, suspender skirt, 2 mystery items + bag
color: pink, black (but cannot choose color)
reservation period: from Oct 28
links: https://ailand-store.jp/cts/ankrouge/211022_ank_happybag.html

- Swankiss 2022 Romantic Bag
information release: November 2
price: 22,000yen tax in
items: coat, OP, mini bag, bangle/bracelet, bag
color: black
reservation period: from Nov 5
links: https://www.swankiss.net/view/page/fukubukuro
https://www.swankiss.net/view/item/000000000676

- EATME 2022 New Year Fukubukuro
information release: November 11
price: 16,500 yen tax in
items: coat, OP, 3 random items + bag
color: black or mix
reservation period: from Nov 24
links: https://runway-webstore.com/ap/item/i/m/3421679001?aid=em_2022happybag_list_list

- Honey Cinnamon 2022 Happy Bag
information release: November 11
price: 12,650 yen / 11,990 yen tax in
items: outer, OP, skirt, knit + bag / outer, tshirt, knit, hoodie + bag
color: girly / unisex 
reservation period: from Nov 5
links: https://honeycinnamon-webshop.com/?category_id=618cc00ea92a78593442418c
https://twitter.com/honeyc_ws/status/1458737536281767936

Rojita 2022 Happy Bag
information release: Nov 25
price: 11,000yen
items: fur outer, lace top, tweed jumperskirt, fur pouch, ribbon broach
reservation period: from Nov 26 (online), Nov 27 (in store)
links: https://twitter.com/ROJITA__jp/status/1464193584194674691

Once again, since this blog has historically featured Liz Lisa content, just wanted to establish that Liz Lisa did not release fukubukuro for 2022.

Other websites to check for fukubukuro releases:
Shibuya 109net shop
FashionWalker
Lococolle Girls Collection
Runway Webstore
Zozotown

Previous fukubukuro posts for reference:
Japanese fashion Fukubukuro 2020
Japanese fashion Fukubukuro 2019
Japanese fashion Fukubukuro 2018
Liz Lisa Fukubukuro 2018
Liz Lisa 2017 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2017 Fukubukuro recap
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa My Melody suitcase 2017 fukubukuro
Liz Lisa 2016 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2016 Fukubukuro recap 
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa My Melody Premium tote 2016 fukubukuro
Liz Lisa 2015 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2015 Fukubukuro recap (including shipping information)
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa 2015 Web-limited trunk carry fukubukuro
Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro recap (including shipping information)
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa My Melody collab trunk carry 2014 fukubukuro
                          Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro "Analysis"
     (My purchases) Liz Lisa 2013 Fukubukuro "Analysis"


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fukubukuro you wanted already sold out? Interested in 2023 fukubukuro releases?
The best way to stay up to date on pre-order dates is to follow your favorite brands on social media! It's a great thing to do to know about their releases in general, but most helpful especially in November specifically for fukubukuro. If they have a webstore, sign up for their email newsletter! These brands don't want to keep their lucky packs secret, and they can certainly sell out fast - some within less than a day depending on the venue and popularity. Have your account on your preferred online shop already set up and you won't have any trouble checking out on that day ♡

I am not fluent in reading Japanese and there is potential for improper translation. Please do your own proper research before purchasing. Feel free to submit a better translation if you have better language fluency. I do not have any insider knowledge with these brands and cannot guarantee what is presented in this blog post will be a match for fukubukuro contents.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for compiling this! I totally forgot to look into lucky bags. I guess I also didn't realize the info is released in Nov already... The Ank Rouge, Swankiss, Eat Me, and Rojita ones definitely caught my eye! now to decide...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well I guess they're already sold out lol. except maybe the Eat Me one? and Rojita. hmm... I think I'll get the Rojita one, despite never having ordered from them before... and perhaps try my luck with Eat Me on Jan. 1 (?)
      Are you getting any?

      Delete
    2. Sorry about the timing of the post! I'm never quite sure when is the best time (I want to collect enough information but still get the ones that are released earlier a decent shot). I was actually hoping for a few more before I published but it seems like a lot of the brands I'd usually be interested in have toned it down in recent years.
      I pre-ordered 2 but not sure how they will turn out in terms of shipping!

      Delete
  2. If I was getting one, I'd get the Rojita lucky bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I’m already getting started for this years lucky bags. Did your order them online to your Hawaii home? I’m in the USA and am seeing about how to get some delivered. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm currently living in Japan, so I had them shipped within the country this year. In the past when ordering lucky packs, I used a shopping service or forwarding service depending on the brand.

      Delete
  4. gotcha! Do you have a service that you particularly liked?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've typically used Tenso as a forwarding service but there wasn't anything particularly special about it. For shopping services, my typical recommendation is Mintkistmet Shopping when she has openings.

      Delete