Wednesday, October 20, 2021

EATME pleats wrap skirt in pink, button decolette blouse and 2ndhand items

Tenso still doesn't have the regular EMS and SAL options for shipping to the USA yet, but I couldn't resist ordering a couple items during the outlet sale! The good thing about DHL is that at least it arrives pretty quickly (but the price is really a huge bummer :/)
(I received this order a while ago but due to moving and a lot of other busy-ness, I haven't gotten around to posting until now! A lot of this was drafted way back near the beginning of the year.)

EATME pleats wrap skirt in pink
プリーツラップスカート
I ended up loving the black version of this skirt (detachable pleated overskirt with split and a fitted mini skirt), so I was this pink version on sale and went for it even though there was only the M size available. I thought it wouldn't be too different based on the measurements and still wearable. 
The few cm does matter a little bit and the overskirt is a bit longer and the mini skirt is not as fitted (actually makes it a little more comfortable lol), but it basically has the same effect. The sale price on this pink skirt was definitely worth it for getting a double of the same item. This will pair great with solid black tops for sure. 

EATME button decolette blouse in black
ボウタイデコルテブラウス
I missed out on a similarly styled top in a mix print, but knew that a solid black would be just as (if not more, tbh) useful. I love this simple style and the slight puff sleeve with the elastic sleeve hem. This kind of top is perfect for work and pairs so well with so many different type of skirts and bottoms. 
The subtle texture on the top is really great for some added detail and it fits great and is nicely comfortable. The bow at the neck is my favorite part. It's prim feeling but still really cute and creates the small peekaboo below it. 

EATME cross neck blouse in white
I bought this item secondhand off of Mercari, so I don't have the official item name or stock photos unfortunately. Definitely didn't want to do a blog post for it by itself but the timing worked out next to this order, so here's a quick look at it as well! This top seemed like a great staple in a really versatile color in the listing, but I love it so much more irl. The fit is really nice and the cross neck detail is simple but adds that classic EATME aesthetic so easily. 
Simple but a really great white top! Buttons are faux and the material isn't super soft but I think it will launder well and that's great for me since I don't like to have to do dry cleaning too often. I was glad to find this and was able to get a good price from the seller. 

EATME off shoulder tie-front midi OP 
Another quick look at a second secondhand item I had acquired since I first drafted the post. This was a find on Depop from another great, flexible seller who had even managed to find the stock photo for me when I asked since I wasn't quite sure how it would look based on the other pictures. 
This dress is not quite as well fitting in the bust area as I was expecting, but I think it actually has to do with the length of the shoulder straps. I guess I always feel like it's a more flattering look when the neckline is a little bit lower (especially on a flatter chest) but otherwise this dress does appear as advertised. I think it will be a very reasonable addition to my growing number of OPs this length. 

Thanks for reading!💕

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great on you! Eatme stuff rarely intrests me as it largly about the unusual or asymmetrical cuts and buckles ,but the blouses do intrigue me enough that I might guve the brand a go one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the asymmetry and buckles are definitely a feature I enjoy about the brand but they're definitely not right for every occasion, so I totally understand!
      I really like some of the more basic pieces as well, so I hope you get a chance to try something!

      Delete