Wednesday, March 10, 2021

EATME patent leather belted pumps

I have been lusting after these pumps since their appearance in the spring 2021 promotional photos. Since it's been either Tenso shipping fees or surface mail shipping time that's been killing me lately, I hesitated for a long time, but I was able to find a small coupon, used all my points and made the splurge!

EATME belted pumps in mix
ベルテッドパンプス
I had a difficult time choosing between the flat/matte black option and this patent leather "mix" style, but I figured that I have enough matte black leather shoes, and I wanted to go for something different. I can pretty much wear this pair with anything that I would wear the matte black pair with but they have a little more oomph! I only just have to make sure I don't scuff them too much as I tend to accidentally hit my feet together when I walk wtf :|


with EATME shirt collar pleat wrap OP -

with EATME 2way one shoulder irregular hem OP -

with EATME lace up neck rib top and EATME pleats wrap skirt -

with EATME balloon sleeve set up like OP -

& some derpy stills from video clips for a Reel I was trying to put together:
with DreamV lace choker top and Delyle Noir fitted skirt and Evelyn bijou belt -

with EATME sheer sleeve decolette OP -

with EATME Vintage flower print open shoulder OP and EATME faux leather cross belt -

with EATME mock 2-piece side lace up OP -

These shoes are just as I expected, if not even a little bit better? I love how sturdy the pumps feel when worn because of all the straps and the heel height is great. It does take a little wiggling to slip the shoe on but it's absolutely worth it for the stability and the ankle strap has a snap at least. The black color is easy to match with so many different outfits (it was hard to pick what to include in the post!) and I can't wait to wear them more.

Also, EATME Wardrobe Masterpost updated 💕

1 comment:

  1. I love all eight of the very fashionable and attractive outfits you styled featuring the EATME patent leather belted pumps!
    If I had to pick just one as a favourite look,
    it would be the look styling the EATME pumps with the swingy pleated EATME balloon sleeve dress - very pretty!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete