Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Larme 019 and Seventeen January 2016 scans

I purchased Larme 019 and the January 2016 issue of Seventeen during my Autumn 2015 Japan trip, and I wanted to share a few pieces of them with you that interested me/that I thought would be interesting for you. These scans are meant to be for personal use and I do not claim ownership of these images. Please do purchase the magazines/book if you are interested in seeing more!
This is a supplement to Part 8 - Liz Lisa & Other shopping purchases, but that post was getting too long and there are quite a few scans, so I decided to make this into a separate post :)

Larme 019

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seventeen January 2016
Enjoy!
I do not claim ownership of any of the scanned images. Please purchase and support where you can!

2 comments:

  1. Larme's aesthetic is always A+++++++++++++++++++++++
    The mix & match section is always my favorite, they're the most inspirative while being wearable at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see it develop over these past few seasons!

      Delete