Monday, September 14, 2015

Pichile September 2015, Larme 017 & Risa Nakamura First Style Book scans

I purchased the September 2015 issue of Pichile magazine, Larme 017 and Risa Nakamura's First Style Book during my Japan trip, and I wanted to share a few pieces of them with you that interested me/that I thought would be interesting for you. These scans are meant to be for personal use and I do not claim ownership of these images. Please do purchase the magazines/book if you are interested in seeing more!
This was originally supposed to be part of Part 9: Other Shopping, but that post was getting too long and there are quite a few scans, so I decided to make this into a supplemental post :)

Pichile September 2015 issue (with Liz Lisa mermaid print pouch) -

Pichile Magazine on Instagram   -   pichilemon.net
This magazine is actually a bit larger than my scanner surface so a number of the pages are a bit cut off, but hopefully you can still get a pretty good idea of what the spread is about. I hadn't really heard of this magazine before and mostly purchased it for the Liz Lisa pouch, but I think the contents are quite interesting. Some of the fashion is a little casual and young for my taste, but there's definitely still some spreads that I can pull inspiration from :)
Same mermaid print as the Mermaid OP released for Summer 2015


Sweet Girly Art Book Larme, issue 017 -

Larme 017 on Amazon JP   -   larme-magazine.jp
This magazine is available through Amazon JP. Please check out the blurb at the bottom of this post for more information regarding ordering internationally.
Larme kei doesn't exactly match my personal style, but I do really enjoy looking at what this magazine produces and coordinates and really like the main concept of "甘くて可愛い女の子" / sweet and cute girl. This issue included a lot of beauty and hair tips which I am horrible at and don't even bother trying, but I think other people with talent find them really useful lol. Good luck!


Model Risa "Risa Doll" Nakamura's First Style Book -

Risa Nakamura First Style Book on Amazon JP
I purchased this book for Berri on Amazon JP and had it sent to her directly since I knew she's a big fan, but I wanted to get one for myself as well. I didn't bother ordering it online because I was going on the trip and wanted to avoid shipping fees. It was available at many bookstores, and I was able to find it right away. This book has a LOT more content than what I chose to share and if your interest is piqued, I would definitely encourage you to get it! (Sorry some of the scans are really crooked or skewed but this is a real book so it was harder to do some of the pages due to their location in the book/the spine!)

If you want to purchase this internationally, check out Amazon JP. It works exactly like the American/other country counterparts, except it's in Japanese, ofc. If you can't read Japanese, I would encourage you to use Google Chrome's page translation. The website itself also has a built in English translation as well if you would rather use that. You do have to create a (new) account if you want to use it, even if you have an account with your home country's Amazon. You can choose the same username/password if you want to. There are items that will ship directly to you and others that require a shopping service. Most Amazon-fulfilled books and CDs will be able to be shipped internationally. This isn't meant to be a "how to order from Amazon JP" post, but if you've ordered anything from Amazon before, it should be fairly straightforward. To check if items can be shipped to international addresses, all you need to do is put it in your cart and try to check out with an international shipping address. It won't let you continue if it's not possible to ship to you.
I've really only ordered that one book for Berri through Amazon JP, so I don't have a lot of experience with it, but buying books/magazines fulfilled by Amazon should be fairly uncomplicated, and I hope you can purchase what you want!


Enjoy!
I do not claim ownership of any of the scanned images. Please purchase and support where you can!

  Japan trip Summer 2015 posts:
Part 1 - Osaka & Kobe: Day 1 - 2
Part 2 - Kyoto & Namba: Day 3
Part 3 - Tokyo-based: Day 4 - 6
Part 4 - Sendai: Day 7
Part 5 - Tokyo-based: Day 8 -9
Part 6 - Osaka: Day 10 - 11
Part 7 - Airbnb & accommodations
Part 8 - Liz Lisa purchases
Part 9 - Other shopping
Part 10 - Travel notes

  Japanese magazine scans blog posts

7 comments:

  1. Thank you again for my Risa book ^^ - It was interesting too see your picks vs. mine... tho I had a lot of picks lol. The pouch that came with Pichile is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbh these aren't really my picks. It's just what I could manage to reasonably scan lol. And even then, it didn't come out very well!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing the scans and the information about how to purchase Nakamura's style book :3!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I hope people will be able to get it if they want it. Sometimes it's a little bit of a risk to buy books like that online but with this preview, there might be less of an uncertainty!

      Delete
  3. Wha~, thank you for the scan, you are my angel~

    ReplyDelete