Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Liz Lisa 2018 Fukubukuro & sample content reveal

EDIT [DEC 2018] - Liz Lisa has announced that they will not be releasing lucky packs/fukubukuro for 2019. [DEC 2019] Liz Lisa will not be releasing fukubukuro for 2020.


Need an introduction to New Years fukubukuro/lucky packs? Please check out what I've written in my guide to buying Liz Lisa online blog post! (or click below to jump to a section)
Fukubukuro/new year's lucky packs
     What are fukubukuro/lucky packs?
     What's inside?
     How can I get one (online/since I am not in Japan)?
     How much is shipping?
     How else can I get the items?
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz Lisa made an initial announcement about 2018 fukubukuro on Nov 17 but didn't offer any specific details at that time. Interested customers were encouraged to follow Liz Lisa on social media to find out more!

On Nov 22 (Twitter, TKL email, official website), Liz Lisa announced that they're offering 2 different fukubukuro options this year! Information released at that time were the fukubukuro descriptions/categories, pricing and a single photo showing the bag and coat modeled by one of the LL Siennes. The TKL preorder release date was also announced as being about 1.5 weeks away.

On Nov 29 (TKL email), the TKL listings for the pre-order were set up on the webstore (as coming soon for the Dec 1 release). Sample content photos were also revealed at the same time. (See images below)

Liz Lisa x My Melody fukubukuro 
【☆LIZ LISA×MyMelody☆福袋】- 32400yen tax in

¥30,000+TAX
毎年即完売のLIZ LISAとMy Melodyの福袋が今年も登場!福袋限定のマイメロちゃんはなんと!ツインリボンをつけてドレスアップ♪
 ブーケから顔をのぞかせているポーズは 今までに見たことのないレアポーズ!
 いちごミルクみたいなピンク×マイメロちゃんの オリジナル柄もかわいすぎる☆★
旅行にも使えるマイメロ柄キャリーバッグにコートを含む7点入り!
たっぷり入って2コーディネートできちゃう豪華なセット☆
こちらのコートは超豪華!ファー付のフィット&フレアデザインでポケットはリボンのデザイン☆
スウィートなピンクのコートはLIZ LISAのワンピースと合わせて着たい定番コート!
Following the pattern started in 2014, there will be another Liz Lisa x My Melody lucky pack! This year's includes an original strawberry milk My Melody pattern. The fukubukuro "bag" itself is a spinner wheel suitcase/carry bag with a large My Melody print on it! You should be able to create 2 coordinates with the 7 contents, but the only specific item information released shown so far is the coat which you can see LL Siennes Rima wearing in the promotional photo above. It's a fit & flare design with ribbons on the pockets.

Sample content photos released on Nov 29 -
Contents are described as coat, My Melody pattern OP, knit cardigan, knit top, My Melody pattern skirt, inner camisole and My Melody charm!
[This is all of the information that is currently released at this time, but I will do my best to continue to update this post as more is revealed.]


2018 New Year's fukubukuro (logo big tote)
【2018年新春☆福袋☆】- 12960yen tax in
¥12,000+TAX
LIZ LISAの大人気アイテムをつめこんだ福袋♪
コートを含むアパレル4点入り! 2コーデできちゃうHappyなセット☆
純白のホワイトコートはどんなお洋服にもぴったりマッチする万能ITEM♪
毛足が長めの素材は手触りもよくてずっと着ていたくなっちゃう☆
The second fukubukuro will be a tote with the Liz Lisa logo on it. There will be 4 items inside including a white coat! With the contents, you will be able to create 2 coordinates. The coat that LL Siennes Hikaru is wearing is an example of the coat!

Sample content photos released on Nov 29 -
 

 
Contents are described as coat, flower pattern dress, knit OP and inner camisole!
[This is all of the information that is currently released at this time, but I will do my best to continue to update this post as more is revealed.]


Both fukubukuro will be released for pre-order through Tokyo Kawaii Life (Liz Lisa's official online webstore) on December 1 at 19:00 Japan time.
If you're unfamiliar with the time zone, it's just a simple google search away to figure out how to convert Japan time to *insert-your-time-zone-here*. If you don't want to miss out on a Liz Lisa lucky pack this year, be sure to have your account set up and all your information ready for the pre-order release!
TKL does not ship directly to international customers, so you'll need a forwarding or shopping service to help you get this item if you aren't located in Japan. If you need some extra help ordering from Tokyo Kawaii Life or are unfamiliar with ordering from Japanese webstores that don't ship internationally, consider checking out my "How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life" blog post. (It needs some updates for the most recent check out process but the set up is majority the same!)

UPDATE - According to the Liz Lisa official Facebook page (Nov 29 post), the official Liz Lisa eBay store will also be doing a pre-order for the fukubukuro to be released on December 1 at 19:00 Japan time. 

Please also remember that I don't have any extraordinary knowledge about lucky pack contents. What I've written here that isn't explicitly stated by TKL/Liz Lisa in the listings is pure speculation and just based on what information I've gathered from previous years. However, there's never any guarantee that what's happened in the past is necessarily what will occur this year!

Want to know more about what Liz Lisa did for past years' fukubukuro?
For your reference:
Liz Lisa 2017 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2017 Fukubukuro recap
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa My Melody suitcase 2017 fukubukuro
Liz Lisa 2016 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2016 Fukubukuro recap 
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa My Melody Premium tote 2016 fukubukuro
Liz Lisa 2015 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2015 Fukubukuro recap (including shipping information)
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa 2015 Web-limited trunk carry fukubukuro
Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro (and sample reveals)
Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro recap (including shipping information)
     (My purchase) Liz Lisa My Melody collab trunk carry 2014 fukubukuro
                          Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro "Analysis"
     (My purchases) Liz Lisa 2013 Fukubukuro "Analysis"

16 comments:

  1. This will be my first LL fukubukuro purchase. I'm very excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do you think that will weight the tote bag one? (To calculate Tenso price)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't say for sure but consider checking out the shipping notes from the past years!
      https://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2017/01/liz-lisa-2017-fukubukuro-recap-actual.html (bottom of the page)
      https://emiiichan.blogspot.com/2016/01/liz-lisa-2016-fukubukuro-recap.html#shipping

      Maybe around 2400g?

      Delete
  3. Hi Emii-chan!

    Thanks for the heads up!

    I will be in Japan from 20th until New Year's eve, was wondering when exactly do they release the LL fukubukuro in Japan so I can get it while I'm there. Trying to save on some shipping & custom fees. :)

    But as you've mentioned the fukubukuro is high in demand & we might not get what we want even if we're in Japan so my question is, would you advice me getting the fukubukuro online or in Japan?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fukubukuro release dates vary by store/location! Usually Jan 1-3 though. Unfortunately, I'm not the best person to ask as I've never been able to participate in an in-store fukubukuro release but if you know where you want to shop, you can check what they did in the past years for fuku sales!
      If you want to guarantee getting one and are unsure about the timeline, I would recommend pre-ordering but unfortunately most wont ship until Jan 1 or later even domestically.

      Good luck!

      Delete
    2. Hi Emii-chan,

      Thanks for your reply & recommendation! I get the idea now :)

      I think I'll pre-order it just to be safe :)


      Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Omg, the MM fuku looks so cute - the trunk is super cute and the coat looks nice as well. Hopefully they'll do a reveal of the contents soonish too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this will be my first LL fukubukuro. I definitely want the tote one *o*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LL fuku is always nice, but I think I'll have to pass ;/ The coats look just okay to me. Excited to see unboxings/reveals during the new years though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quite like the MM coat myself, but it will certainly be worthwhile to see what the other contents are!

      Delete
  7. Hi there. I am south African and interested in the content. Is there any efficient way of being part of the embassador group so as to represent in my country and also buy?
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emi! I know it's been a while but thanks for the Liz Lisa update.I was anxiously waiting for this year's lucky bag. It's sad they wqon't be releasing one but at least I can stop looking.

    ReplyDelete