Friday, October 18, 2013

New Liz Lisa order - LLxMM iPhone case, Floral overalls OP

I just ordered these two items from lizlisa.jp! -
Both are from the 【LIZ LISA MyMelody Special Collection掲載】. I'm not the hugest My Melody fan but Liz Lisa has made me love her! I think these items won't for ship for about a week, but I can wait to get them. I saw the case and knew I had to have it for my new phone. I'm glad I didn't decide to spend money on any other cute cases because I really like this one!

I also debated on getting the purse charm, but I decided for ~$35, it's not worth it :(. I'm not very careful with my purse all the time and I'd be sad if it got dirty.

______________________________________________________________________________
  How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life video and photo tutorial here!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the phone case as well this morning! It is very cute! :3

    itsjustwendi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete