Thursday, October 24, 2013

Liz Lisa Stationary Set!

 I saw that mydarlingrainbow got her hands on both Liz Lisa and Ank Rouge stationary sets and was insanely jealous. I wanted it so bad that I bothered Carisse to get it for me if she had time, and, lucky for me, she obliged, bought it and mailed it to me!
Thank you so much Carisse! Since I can't seem to find a store to track down the Pentel x Liz Lisa stationary, this is really the next best thing. It comes with a small image booklet with Autumn/Winter 2013 items and a pen, pouch, notebook, tape and stickers with matching floral motif!
  
I'm not in a rush to use any of it (because I just want to preserve it for as long as I can, wtf) but everything seems to function as it should so far! I feel so fortunate that I was able to get my hands on this! Thank you again, Carisse!

Side note: My Liz Lisa items (phone case and OP) should have attempted delivery tomorrow if I'm lucky, but I'll miss it because I'll be at work, so hopefully I'll get it on Saturday! I am also expecting another package from Japan with the Liz Lisa 14th anniversary watch some time in the future! All this lovely stuff in the mail :3

6 comments:

  1. I nominate you for the versatile blogger award! Seriously your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you're happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy to have been able to get my hands on this.

      Delete